Cancelled GFC/Go Fast Camper Standard Size Reservation $500

  • Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

WalkerTexasRanger

Rank I
Member

Contributor II

271
Idaho
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Choate
Member #

19809

So I was going to plan my rig build around the GFC camper but I have decided to go another route because the long wait time for the camper. And the only way to get my deposit back is to find someone who wants a GFC to take my spot in line. My unit is #867 with a projected start date of 2021. So if you're interested in a GFC and are willing to wait I have a spot in line ready to be yours! These are really nice campers with a lot of features I like but the wait is just too long for me right now. I want to be able to camp with my rig next summer. You can find more info at their website linked below. The transfer process will be simple and will involve GFC so you will be good to go.

 
So I was going to plan my rig build around the GFC camper but I have decided to go another route because the long wait time for the camper. And the only way to get my deposit back is to find someone who wants a GFC to take my spot in line. My unit is #867 with a projected start date of 2021. So if you're interested in a GFC and are willing to wait I have a spot in line ready to be yours! These are really nice campers with a lot of features I like but the wait is just too long for me right now. I want to be able to camp with my rig next summer. You can find more info at their website linked below. The transfer process will be simple and will involve GFC so you will be good to go.

When is the projected start date in 2021? I may be interested.
 

WalkerTexasRanger

Rank I
Member

Contributor II

271
Idaho
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Choate
Member #

19809

When is the projected start date in 2021? I may be interested.
Actually turns out I will be able to get the camper after all. So this post is no longer needed. But if you're looking into one they're looking at March 2021 currently.