First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hello everyone,
Jeremy here, glad to join a great organization such as OB. I’m currently living in OKC but my wife and I will be moving to Henderson NV in the next 10months or so. I’ve been camping and backpacking my whole life and love being outside. I’m looking forward to meeting like minded people/groups to meet up with. Hope to see y’all soon.
Kind regards
Jeremy

Attachments

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone,
Jeremy here, glad to join a great organization such as OB. I’m currently living in OKC but my wife and I will be moving to Henderson NV in the next 10months or so. I’ve been camping and backpacking my whole life and love being outside. I’m looking forward to meeting like minded people/groups to meet up with. Hope to see y’all soon.
Kind regards
Jeremy
Hello Jeremy, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Jeremyr

Jeremyr

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hello everyone,
Kind regards
Jeremy
Thank you.

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the group Jeremy. Happy to have you join us.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Jeremy, welcome from Navina, Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
@Iwata77 and myself are the local member reps so let either of us know if you have any questions.

Reactions: Jeremyr and Iwata77

Jeremyr

Rank III

Enthusiast II

First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Service Branch
USMC

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning.

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
@Iwata77 and myself are the local member reps so let either of us know if you have any questions.
Thank you, and thanks for the links. I’ll check them out. Looking forward to being here.

Jeremyr

Rank III

Enthusiast II

First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hello everyone,
Kind regards
Jeremy
Thank you.

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
welcome. jeremy

i was a submarine radioman in the navy and my chief was from henderson...hope that makes it a cool place! :grinning:
welcome!

Jeremyr

Rank III

Enthusiast II

First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Service Branch
USMC

Thank you, and thanks for the links. I’ll check them out. Looking forward to being here.
Thank you for the great information. I would love to meet up with others in the area. I’ll check out the forum and see what’s good. Thanks again.

Reactions: Prerunner1982

Jeremyr

Rank III

Enthusiast II

First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
welcome. jeremy

i was a submarine radioman in the navy and my chief was from henderson...hope that makes it a cool place! :grinning:
welcome!
Nice, we are still considering staying in OKC. My wife is in the Army and she will be ending her contract soon. Thank you for your service!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone,
Kind regards
Jeremy
Welcome to Overland Bound
I have given you NV info so you can start seeing whats going on there.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @HappyOurOverlanding (NV)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Las Vegas meet-up;
US West - Las Vegas OB members...A new hangout

Jeremyr

Rank III

Enthusiast II

First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hello everyone,
Kind regards
Jeremy
Welcome to Overland Bound
I have given you NV info so you can start seeing whats going on there.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @HappyOurOverlanding (NV)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Las Vegas meet-up;
US West - Las Vegas OB members...A new hangout
Thank you Kent for the information. I’m looking forward to the meet ups. My wife and I changed our move location to Sedona, AZ. We will be there in May.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thank you Kent for the information. I’m looking forward to the meet ups. My wife and I changed our move location to Sedona, AZ. We will be there in May.
Sedona is in our Southwest Region and the closest Member Rep is @freak4life