Georgia (Mainly North GA and Nearby) : Events, Rides, Reports, Discussion, Help, Inspiration

• HTML tutorial

LumixLab

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Young Harris, Georgia, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Mauldin
Member #

Sorry I didn’t see this sooner I haven’t been on here in awhile. Really cool X you got there! I ran a 2007 for thirteen years. Ingles in Hiawassee is often out meet up spot for the Northeast Georgia Off-road FB group. Join us!

Reactions: OldManJack

soarvet

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buford, GA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Will, Canton Nth GA. This is Fat Panda
Love it! I have one just like it. Not as rigged up, but same. Ive been spending more money on my Disco lately. We’ll have to meet up and hit the trails. Here’s my two Disco’s

EDD0A9A4-668B-4821-A8B2-89F4BFC217E1.jpeg
40BA5516-838F-4805-830E-443675A0383E.jpeg

Last edited:

North40overland

Rank VII

Influencer I

Sugar Hill, GA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRME413
Hey guys, new member here just over the line in Hayesville NC. Looking to find a group to go on trips with somewhat consistently.
Welcome! We are game. We are always up in Blairsville, GA and running along the NC/GA border. If you are ever heading out and looking for a tag along hit us up.

Mike and Beth
@North40overland

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
mike and denise
thibodaux, la

yeah, that's an "LA" instead of a "GA", but there is nothing here so the wife and i go to georgia a lot and have already met some OB members out there. we love the helen area and camp at vogel a good bit. chatted with @North40overland earlier about the traverse and that will be our next thing to check out there. look forward to meeting more fine folk there and exploring more of the offroad trails

Attachments

North40overland

Rank VII

Influencer I

Sugar Hill, GA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRME413
mike and denise
thibodaux, la

yeah, that's an "LA" instead of a "GA", but there is nothing here so the wife and i go to georgia a lot and have already met some OB members out there. we love the helen area and camp at vogel a good bit. chatted with @North40overland earlier about the traverse and that will be our next thing to check out there. look forward to meeting more fine folk there and exploring more of the offroad trails
Mike and Denise,

Let us know whenever you are heading up this way and if we are free we might be able to link up with ya'll and run the trail west to east. We live about 45 min drive from Helen and we have been known to dive up to the Sunrise Grocery by Vogel just to grab boiled peanuts and then drive home :-) Happy trails and be safe out there.

Mike and Beth
@North40overland

Peanut run.JPG

Rbrand01

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Mike and Denise,

Let us know whenever you are heading up this way and if we are free we might be able to link up with ya'll and run the trail west to east. We live about 45 min drive from Helen and we have been known to dive up to the Sunrise Grocery by Vogel just to grab boiled peanuts and then drive home :-) Happy trails and be safe out there.

Mike and Beth
@North40overland

View attachment 204282
Started out at that grocery store many times.. always happy to tag along on a trail ride and even clean up - unfortunately, we need it here in GA

Attachments

OutaFocus

Rank I

Contributor I

Blue Ridge Georgia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Laudenslager
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
Hello,
New member living in Blue Ridge. I'm currently driving a 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and a 1999 Ford Ranger 4x4 Stepside w/ a manual.

I'm heading to the West on September 7 for a month long solo trip. I have no itinerary, I'm just going to wing it.

I don't have any pictures of my Jeep but here's my Ranger
IMG_0034.JPG

I built a shop next to the house to start a project, I just can't figure out what I want to build.
IMG_0181.JPG

Scott

Last edited: