Pkins44

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Sarasota, FL, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Kinsella
Ok I’ve done this trial about 5-6 times last year and will be taking the family again this July. Vman killed it putting this thing together And this I think must be considered a must travel trail at least once. You could do it in a Subaru most days but when things get wet please be able to rescue yourself. It may take a while for someone to come get you and cell signal can be intermittent. Always take the route to the overlook!!! It was my third trip before I went up there and regret not stopping there before.

Thanks VMAN

Pkins44

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Sarasota, FL, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Kinsella
To enjoy the trail, I would plan at least two nights on trail and 3 days of driving. you can do it all in a day but there are some really cool spots to explore. Go to the overlook but have high clearance 4wd to reach the top.

Agards1011

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sarasota, FL, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Gardner
Member #

following this. I remember someone posting about putting together a FL trail. would be sweet to have these two link up for a nice long adventure to the Blue Ridge mountains from South Florida.

Reactions: trailbaf10

Vman1313 Adventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Maysville, GA, USA
First Name
Vman1313
Last Name
Adventures
Member #

Just seeing this old post but thought I would reply anyway. Goood advice on easy trail but not when wet. Glad you've enjoyed the trail!