Geography

• HTML tutorial

Curtis2010

Rank III

Advocate II

Panamá
Im sure most know this, but Puerto Rico is not in Central America...this thread should be moved or deleted.

Enviado desde mi SM-J110M mediante Tapatalk

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Puerto Rico is not in Central America
You are correct, and Puerto Rico has been moved to be under North America. It can be debated that it belongs under US - Southeast, but for now, we'll leave it here.

Thanks for pointing out this error,
Steve

chapa.VK56

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

I believe that because of our political relationship with the USA, this is probably the most logical place to have the Puerto Rico thread.

Going back to my high school years (‘95-‘01), there are actually 4 “Americas”. It goes: North, Central, South, and the islands are known as “Ibero America” or “Meso America”.

Anyway, I hope more Puerto Rican join this forum, since there is a lot of amazing off road activities that go on year round all over the main island and surrounding smaller islands!

Taino_Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Carolina, Puerto Rico
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Perez
Member #

I believe that because of our political relationship with the USA, this is probably the most logical place to have the Puerto Rico thread.

Going back to my high school years (‘95-‘01), there are actually 4 “Americas”. It goes: North, Central, South, and the islands are known as “Ibero America” or “Meso America”.

Anyway, I hope more Puerto Rican join this forum, since there is a lot of amazing off road activities that go on year round all over the main island and surrounding smaller islands!
[emoji1327]‍♂ Yep, finally made it here. [emoji1202]