Geetings from Hampshire United Kingdom

• HTML tutorial

Ken (Bones)

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hello to you all Im Ken (Bones) from the UK, I have been watching Overland Bound for a while now and have seen it grow organically.

Really love what you guys are doing and that we don’t have to fit into certain boxes to feel part of the team.

My rig is a 2WD 2001 VW T4 Transporter 2.5 tdi, this originally started as my work van but i have moved on in the work area a few years back.

We decided to keep Zeth and I’ve slowly done little bits to him, fitting an interior, new seats, General Grabber AT tyres and we lifted the van a couple of inchs. We also had the engine remapped from 88 to 137 bhp which has such a difference on the torque front.

I have a great family and my eldest daughter loves to tag a long and so its become a dad daughter thing, that we do. She is also great at the photography and doing the videos.

So far we have gone to the Cornwall, Dartmoor, Lands End and last year we went around the west coast of Scotland right up to John A Groats which was jaw dropping scenery.

Would like to travel into Europe more and have we have dreams of going up to the Artic circle through Norway and Sweden off the tarmac as much as possible.

Hear in the UK we are obviously more densely populated, wild camping is frowned upon in most areas apart from Scotland, getting off Tarmac is sometimes hard to find.

Ok Zeth is no rock crawler but we can hit a good dirt road.

Would love to do some off tarmac in the US at some point, Utah, Yosemite, Moab. These place look amazing.

Regards

Ken (Bones)