Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR

Please join us at our home for an end of summer BBQ & Meetup, Things have been a little quiet in our little piece of the Overland Bound World, and we thought it would be nice for those of us in the NW corner of Washington to visit over some good food.

Claminator

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Conner, WA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Ryan
Member #

Please join us at our home for an end of summer BBQ & Meetup, Things have been a little quiet in our little piece of the Overland Bound World, and we thought it would be nice for those of us in the NW corner of Washington to visit over some good food.

Jim and I would love to join in. Please let us know what you need help with!

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Jim and I would love to join in. Please let us know what you need help with!
We are looking forward to meeting you, don't think there is anything we need except for just showing up, I believe that you have been conversating with Michelle on Facebook, she is the one keeping track of everything.

Reactions: M Rose

Claminator

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Conner, WA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Ryan
Member #

For those of you who missed yesterday's get together - you missed a great time! Dave and Michelle are awesome hosts! You were misssed!

K7USR

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Tacoma, WA
First Name
Kathryn
Last Name
Antonetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7USR
For those of you who missed yesterday's get together - you missed a great time! Dave and Michelle are awesome hosts! You were misssed!
Ugh! Can’t believe I missed it.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Sorry for the late response - Michelle & I really enjoyed visiting with everyone who stopped by, it was great to spend some time catching up, meeting some new people and chatting about what we all have been up to and some ideas for trips to come. We will be posting up another meet and greet soon, likely at a restaurant for dinner, and hopefully a fall weekend camping trip before the winter weather sets in. I know Michelle & I are not ready to pack the tent away yet!