Launch Member

Contributor II

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Dickey
Member #

Hello, folks! I got a Gazelle T4 Plus last summer, took it out for a couple of weeks in October, and finally got around to making some videos. Since I see a few other Gazelle reviews here, but none of this model, I thought I'd go ahead and share it here..
There's a full review video here, and also available on the same channel (my wife's food channel!) are a setup, a takedown, and a 360 interior panoramic video, all in 4K.
The short: It's an unusual tent with some great features (the hub design, which does make for easy setup and takedown), which I got for a specific purpose, as outlined in the video, and it worked well for my needs. I have some issues with it, as mentioned in the review, and because of those, I'm not sure how strongly I would actually recommend the tent to others.

Reactions: OverLamb24 and F8OO

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Below is the review I did on the tent when it was redesigned for 2020.

Reactions: DHD

Wheel2Live Outdoors

Rank V

Advocate II

De Queen, AR 71832
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Baker
Member #

I have have the older version of the T4 plus hub for about 2 years. I love it. I just purchased the Overland bag T4 plus/t8 to replace the original storage bag that came with mine. Now I love it even more. I can store mine in the truck bed or on the roof rack without fear of rain.