Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I didn’t realize that they lowered the price more. I better look into it. Thanks!

Ragman

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder III

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

Mine arrived today-what did you use to mount i in your JK, I have not even thought that far ahead yet...

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
The price is incredible, I wonder if this is the end of the SE and a new model is coming out. Never the less I am in.

Reactions: Sandpoint Steve

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
The price is incredible, I wonder if this is the end of the SE and a new model is coming out. Never the less I am in.
Maybe Costco just wants them gone. But I thought the same thing.

Mine arrived today-what did you use to mount i in your JK, I have not even thought that far ahead yet...

I used a mount from JeepUniq. https://jeepuniq.com/
They make tons of mounts for just about any radio install into a JK. If you have an Icom radio, make sure you get the right mount. The id-5100a has two options. I was sent a button mount when I needed the hook. JeepUniq sent me the correct one free. I couldn’t be happier with their service.

@britz Did you see this?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Are the in store or only online?
I talked to our store and the electronics person said only on line. Who knows Costco sometimes puts different things in different stores. You just need to be a Costco member.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Ordered one myself yesterday. Thanks for the heads up on the deal. Too hard to pass up!

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I was looking at this, but for some reason my head says I need the Explorer+. Is that a legitimate thought, or is the SE+ "good enough" that I don't need the try and justify the Explorer+?