Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

So last night i learned that my family can't get along in the current political climate so no family thanksgiving . So my wife and i decided to go down to galveston for thanksgiving to camp, do some red fish and shark fishing. If anyone else has nowhere to go for thanksgiving were doin it on the beach and anyone is welcome to join us. Just drive down the beach till you see a silver chevy with a snorkel.

Reactions: Tray

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
My dad will be coming to visit for turkey day, because of the same conflicts with my sister who lives much, much closer to him.

what dates are you thinking?

Gipper

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Lake Jackson, Tx
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Gipson
Member #

Man that sound s good. Which end of Galveston will you be on. East or west? I live in Lake Jackson and my wife and I are ready for a road trip.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

We will be heading down next friday the
29th fish overnight, the afternoon of 30th we will be heading to houston to stay at a hotel then were supposed to meet up with one of my wifes friends on sunday then head back home.

This is right about where we will be if anyone wants to meet another member i will only be fishing overnight for shark, all saturday will be beach driving.

29°38'55.5"N 94°07'57.1"W
Texas

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Got home last night around 5:30. Really dont feel like unloading the truck im worn out and its cold. Im already missing the 70s and 80s we had in houston sunday. Today is the un fun stuff no one ever talks about, the unloading and washing the salt off the truck.

Reactions: eagle_A40