Launch Member

Steward I

Kingwood, Houston, TX, USA
First Name
Will
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

prob won't make this month since someone decided to left of center. hope to have the jeep back for the next one.
Are you actually going to this rally point? I've never seen more than two in attendance and was just about to cancel it. Never seemed to take off. Sorry about your peep-jeep. That sux!
I prob would have. Be nice to get a group together but it's tough being in Texas. Might have more luck just doing an online forum. I'm putting a trip together first week of October for Colorado not sure what kind of intrest it would gather.

BedarBK

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Friendswood, TX, USA
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Bedar
Member #

prob won't make this month since someone decided to left of center. hope to have the jeep back for the next one.
Are you actually going to this rally point? I've never seen more than two in attendance and was just about to cancel it. Never seemed to take off. Sorry about your peep-jeep. That sux!
I prob would have. Be nice to get a group together but it's tough being in Texas. Might have more luck just doing an online forum. I'm putting a trip together first week of October for Colorado not sure what kind of intrest it would gather.
Worth a shot. Sounds like fun. I was going to try to get this RP going then try to plan something closer, but like I said: never could get anyone to show.