Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
Here's a thing we can all get behind. From all the lands on all the continents, let's see your nations flags. Post a picture of a flag caught up in a photo you took on an overland adventure. The more unique and spectacular, the better! Winner gets free membership for life and like a bazillion Nigerian prince bucks.

RULES ARE: NO LAME STOCK PHOTOS. IF IT DIDN'T HAPPEN ON AN ADVENTURE, GO HAVE SOME MORE ADVENTURES YOU COUCH POTATOE.

2. PICTURES OF A NATIONS FLAG WITH YOUR RIG WILL EARN BONUS POINTS. THE RIG MUST BE YOURS, THE FLAG DOESN'T NEED TO BE.

AND THIRDLY POINTS DON'T COUNT AND THERE IS NO JUDGE.

Annnnnnnddddd GO!!!!!

Reactions: 702FJC

702FJC

Rank III

Contributor III

Las Vegas
First Name
Joe
Last Name
R
Here's a thing we can all get behind. From all the lands on all the continents, let's see your nations flags. Post a picture of a flag caught up in a photo you took on an overland adventure. The more unique and spectacular, the better! Winner gets free membership for life and like a bazillion Nigerian prince bucks.

RULES ARE: NO LAME STOCK PHOTOS. IF IT DIDN'T HAPPEN ON AN ADVENTURE, GO HAVE SOME MORE ADVENTURES YOU COUCH POTATOE.

2. PICTURES OF A NATIONS FLAG WITH YOUR RIG WILL EARN BONUS POINTS. THE RIG MUST BE YOURS, THE FLAG DOESN'T NEED TO BE.

AND THIRDLY POINTS DON'T COUNT AND THERE IS NO JUDGE.

Annnnnnnddddd GO!!!!!

Is that in Hawthorne by chance?

Reactions: Ashton

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
We were a nation at one time lol

Somewhere in Anza Borrego

North of Ramona, Ca near Black Mountain Truck Trail

Anza Borrego again

Santa Rosa Mountain (right next to Toro Peak) yellow post site

Pannamint Springs for the ADVRIDER NOOB rally. 2014 I believe.

Yellow Post site near Idyllwild, Ca.

Somewhere in the San Bernadino Ntl Forrest

Bull Shoals Lake for the Motorcycle Sport Touring Association's Bull Shoals rally in 2012

Reactions: Ashton

Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
We were a nation at one time lol

Somewhere in Anza Borrego

North of Ramona, Ca near Black Mountain Truck Trail

Anza Borrego again

Santa Rosa Mountain (right next to Toro Peak) yellow post site

Pannamint Springs for the ADVRIDER NOOB rally. 2014 I believe.

Yellow Post site near Idyllwild, Ca.

Somewhere in the San Bernadino Ntl Forrest

Bull Shoals Lake for the Motorcycle Sport Touring Association's Bull Shoals rally in 2012
Taking the flag with you on adventures!! Now that is pro level right there. Te-Has is close enough to it's own nation.

This reminds me I should have allowed military service branch flags too. I'd love to see different units from all over the world represented.

Great pics!!

Reactions: Downs

Things

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Prescott Arizona
First Name
jeff
Last Name
mcallister
Member #

Yes, on 10 acres. Rainbow pic is looking north at Williams Az. BLM land and national forest between us. You can be in no where in 15 mins......

Reactions: Ashton and Downs

Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
Yes, on 10 acres. Rainbow pic is looking north at Williams Az. BLM land and national forest between us. You can be in no where in 15 mins......
Love that part of AZ. We have land just over the border in Gila, NM so we drive through that area often. I've always told the wife that the only place I could live in AZ is that Flagstaff area. The elevation, terrain and flora is right up my alley. I even read that lately you can get acres for pretty cheap round there.

Reactions: Things

Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
Ok, here's a few more to stir peoples ideas. I'd love to see some of those European Bloc flags.. I know there's some awesome 4x4 trails out there. Haven't seen a lot out of Asia or Australia, so that would be cool too. Of course, would be neat for Canadians to represent, being that I am one.

This is posted with a full amount of respect and reverence that is deserving.

Always thankful for those who have served.

I always try to take one of my pooches on adventures with me. She's as patriotic as I am.

Let's see what ya'll got!