Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kentucky
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Diven
Member #

Hey guys. I'm going to start my build page for my F350. I had a '98 Wrangler but it just wasn't enough room. My truck is a '14 Ford F-350 Lariat short bed. I haven't been able to do much to it yet do to the cost of parts for it, and the lack of dealers that make parts for it.
Here's the mod list:
-Rough Country 2" leveling springs upfront
-Fox 2.0 shocks and steering stabilizer
-H&S minmaxx race tuner
-4" straight pipe exhaust
-20" Fuel Hostage Wheels wrapped in 33" Toyo open country A/T's
-Tri-fold bedcover.

I'm looking into the BDS 4" 4 link suspension upgrade and getting a topper to give myself some more room in the bed so build a sleeping platform and storage. And adding front and rear bumpers but I would like to have a rear bumper that has a full size spare tire swing out arm. Haven't been able to find one yet. Any help would be appreciated. Pictures of the jeep and the truck. I'm really bad at this whole forum thing so it might take me a bit to get used to it and be able to update.

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

Nice truck. With the tuner and straight pipe were you able to remove the dpf? I have been looking at some of these for my friend, he wants to try and dealer proof his f350.

Reactions: Brad Schauf

Clint1911

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kentucky
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Diven
Member #

@justin yes I was. I no longer have to use the def fluid and the egr is no longer used by the engine. I have a kit to remove the egr all together and block it off. But I haven't had time to install it yet.
@Raul awesome glad to hear that. I will Definitely look him up! Thank you!

Reactions: BradD

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

Hey guys. I'm going to start my build page for my F350. I had a '98 Wrangler but it just wasn't enough room. My truck is a '14 Ford F-350 Lariat short bed. I haven't been able to do much to it yet do to the cost of parts for it, and the lack of dealers that make parts for it.
Here's the mod list:
-Rough Country 2" leveling springs upfront
-Fox 2.0 shocks and steering stabilizer
-H&S minmaxx race tuner
-4" straight pipe exhaust
-20" Fuel Hostage Wheels wrapped in 33" Toyo open country A/T's
-Tri-fold bedcover.

I'm looking into the BDS 4" 4 link suspension upgrade and getting a topper to give myself some more room in the bed so build a sleeping platform and storage. And adding front and rear bumpers but I would like to have a rear bumper that has a full size spare tire swing out arm. Haven't been able to find one yet. Any help would be appreciated. Pictures of the jeep and the truck. I'm really bad at this whole forum thing so it might take me a bit to rrget used to it and be able to update.

I am pretty sure Aluminess is the only company making a bumper with a swing out tire carrier for the F350. There are a few fab shops that will also build you one. The only other solution I was able to find was the wilco hitch swing outs.

http://www.aluminess.com/ford/ford-trucks-2011/rear-bumper/

https://www.wilcooffroad.com/product-category/ford/

Clint1911

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kentucky
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Diven
Member #

I have a question for you all, I order some Interior LED lights for my truck. Form recon lighting. Now the front map lights and he rear dome light work when you open the doors or use the button on the dash to turn them on. But if your just sitting with the truck on or off and try to turn the map lights on but pressing them, they won't come on. And the map lights on the back seat quite working all together when I put the led bulbs in. Any help would be great because I am completely lost on this matter.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

I have a question for you all, I order some Interior LED lights for my truck. Form recon lighting. Now the front map lights and he rear dome light work when you open the doors or use the button on the dash to turn them on. But if your just sitting with the truck on or off and try to turn the map lights on but pressing them, they won't come on. And the map lights on the back seat quite working all together when I put the led bulbs in. Any help would be great because I am completely lost on this matter.
Flip the led bulbs on the ones that don't work....

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app

Clint1911

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kentucky
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Diven
Member #

I've done all of that. I finally found the fuses for the front set. And replaced a blown one but in the rear set. I got one of the map lights to start working but the other one that's on a switch just won't work at all no matter what way it is put in there. And it's not a blown fuse on that one cause the other two lights work fine. I might have a bad bulb.

Clint1911

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kentucky
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Diven
Member #

So I finally got my bumpers. Their Go Rhino I am satisfied with the quality of the bumpers themselves but some things don’t work. Like my backup sensors don’t fit correctly and the LED license plate lights have already gone bad. They are supposed to be sending me new ones. But it is a winch bumper. I am trying to decide on how heavy of a winch to get sense the rig weighs close to 10k I have been looking into Warns 16.5k thermomatic winch but the price tag is a little steep. I am also thinking about the Icon 4.5-6” lift so I can easily clear 35’s. I am also doing a full frame swap on my 2000 4Runner so my time and money is being divided between the two.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Clint1911

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kentucky
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Diven
Member #

Oh I forgot I also got rigid LED for lights and a 20” bar that are basically compressed suns!!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk