FS - Teraflex JK Rear Utility Cargo Rack

• HTML tutorial

First State Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Delaware
Member #

I recently purchased (brand new from Teraflex) the solid black version of the JK Rear Utility Cargo rack with the added aluminum side plates (also black). I assembled and installed it for a total of two days and did not like the position it sat at due to my fridge and other cargo area items. I pulled it out and it's now taking up space and I need to get rid of it. It is spotless and assembled (panels on the tray).

As you can see from my screen shot of the digital receipt, the black version was $379 new and the black panel kit was another $80, not to mention my shipping costs. I'm asking $250 for the whole thing. My stupidity in failing to properly measure is your gain. This would be pick up in 19711 zip, or I'm willing to drive a limited distance, but my calendar is a little crazy. Cash/paypal only.

NOTE: This bolts on to the same spot as your soft top so this cannot be used with the soft top unless you're planning to re-engineer it - perhaps just longer screws to stack both plates on the rollbar. It is solid once it's on there though. (https://teraflex.com/shop_items/563ba7c005a25c5bb19c9976)