FS: Overland Equip. AUXILIARY FUSE BLOCK BRACKET (5g 4runner), FSR RTT, DIY "PowerTank" (East WA)

• HTML tutorial

Jayhat

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Hattrup
These are available in Eastern WA, face to face sale only (aside from maybe the overland equipped mount). Pics are just on the craigslist posts so I don't have to mess with hosting them all. Hit me up if you have any questions.

Have feedback/accounts on t4r.org, tacomaworld, ar15.com, reddit, ebay, etc

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overland Equipped AUXILIARY FUSE BLOCK BRACKET MOUNT FOR 5TH GENERATION TOYOTA 4RUNNERS (2010 - 2019, 2020+ WITH MODIFICATION)

$45

Overland AUXILIARY FUSE BLOCK MOUNT FOR 5TH Gen 4RUNNERS (2010 -...

FSR HIGH COUNTRY 55" PREMIUM - Grey - Tri Layer Insulated - Roof top tent

** SOLD **
$1700 ** SOLD **

Bought in April of this 2021 but took off in dec 2021. It was a great tent. Decided to go the canopy route on my truck vs the bed rack. Took off mid 2022 and stored in the garage since.

The High Country Series Premium 55" rooftop tent maximizes room for people and gear, while minimizing it’s footprint when stored—perfect for smaller smaller SUVs and sedans. Our enhanced Tri-layer technology can handle extreme cold weather, but still be comfortable on summer nights. Plus, you can light it up with the integrated LED night light. The all-new 55" will elevate your view…and your adventure.

The High Country Series 55" Premium has a sleeping capacity of 2-3.

Pics on the tacoma are the actual tent, others are stock photos.

** SOLD **
DIY “PowerTank” co2 tank setup with DOT co2 tank, PT mount and handle, valve w/ QD

$320

Pretty much everything is power tank brand aside from the Co2 tank - which is a DOT approved aluminum tank. With valve and QD air chuck. Powetank brand tank mount and cover. With handle.

Tank stamped: DOT-3AL-1800 CC445059 #10 co2 t13.6lb 3alm124

This was filled up and not used since the last fill. I just don’t off-road enough to need this. I just take my little compressor most of the time.

DIY “PowerTank” co2 tank setup with DOT co2 tank, PT mount and...

Last edited: