Jason
Last Name
Alberring
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AC9YQ
Service Branch
US Army
Hello, I’m attempting to sell my cargo trailer conversion. I know find myself single and it’s not really conducive to the trips I’ll probably be taking from here out. I kept the trailer issuable as a cargo trailer, while being about to still camp comfortably

Here are a few specs:
-1984 Wells Cargo twin axle that has been in the family since 1984.
- I did a spring over axle swap to gain more ground clearance.
- Added RV windows to the door and one side.
- 6000 BTU A/C that uses actual RV mounting hardware, etc from a wrecked camper. The A/C unit is new as of 2022 though.
- I installed a propane RV heater from that same wrecked camper.
- cabinets installed in the front
- insulation in the walls, ceiling, and floor.
- New wiring throughout including 10 AWG marine wire from the 30 amp hookup to the power converter.
- 12 volt RV refrigerator
- roof vent and fan installed using RV lap sealant

- wired for a battery in the cabinets. Also, I added a solar input on the front of the trailer but it’s currently not connected.
- everbond tape around the roof seam lines

There are still some minor things that need to be taken care of, such as window caulking, etc but the camper doesn’t leak and is useable as is. I’ve camped in it three times since it was “built”.
I built this under the impression that my family and I would use it for many years, but things change. With that said, I’m no professional but I paid attention to details and tried not to be sloppy as I went.

I’m asking $ 8500 OBO and I’m located almost midway between indianapolis and Louisville, KY

Attachments