US West Frontrunner LED Light Bar

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Selling my Frontrunner LED light bar. It’s 40inches long, bought from the CA store, never installed on my FJ. retails for $600.
Asking $300 or OBO

Txt me for more info 310-529-0463

Nathansharkey

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

New Castle, DE, USA
First Name
NATHAN
Last Name
Sharkey
Member #

Unfortunately the seller of this light gave me a price including shipping to my address and once I paid for the light including shipping, he began to delay shipping the light and then asked for more money because he states the shipping price was higher than he quoted me so I am asking for a refund now. Hopefully he will at least give me a refund and I am not getting scammed. I am not happy because I already had to order the mounting bracket which he said this light doesn’t include as well as the rubber isolators which he said the light doesn’t include. If I would have known that he was going to break his word, I wouldn’t have wasted the money buying the brackets and isolators.
Buyer Beware!

Attachments

64Trvlr

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Northern AZ
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Trvlr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7NAZ
Service Branch
MM1 US Navy
$120 to ship a light bar? I shipped a Warn XD9000i cheaper than that.

How did you pay for it? Maybe they can get your money back for you.

Soloshootsfirst

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
P
Member #

I DM’d the guy too as I was interested. It wasn’t until I looked at his historical posts where he tried selling the bar that I saw the light didn’t have the flip up cover. In my mind that’s a selling point for THAT light. I wouldn’t have thought to ask but I’m glad someone did before me. The fact that it wasn’t posted in either for sale posting was a flag to me.

Contributor I

It’s my fault for not calculating the shipping costs correctly. I’m using USPS with tracking. It’s about $120. I stupidly gave Nathan a low estimate.

Everyone should understand that I’m sending the light bar. Personally eating the additional costs.

Nathansharkey

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

New Castle, DE, USA
First Name
NATHAN
Last Name
Sharkey
Member #

I
It’s my fault for not calculating the shipping costs correctly. I’m using USPS with tracking. It’s about $120. I stupidly gave Nathan a low estimate.

Everyone should understand that I’m sending the light bar. Personally eating the additional costs.

I will update everyone when I receive the light bar and I will heap on all of the praise that i can of the transaction goes as expected.

Nathansharkey

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

New Castle, DE, USA
First Name
NATHAN
Last Name
Sharkey
Member #

Still the seller has not shipped the light bar which I paid for. He has not shipped or refunded my money. I will update if he ships.