From Central CA - Fresno CA

• HTML tutorial

RockRanger

Rank 0

Contributor II

Been following the videos on YouTube for awhile and finally decided to join the forum. I go by the same user name on several other forums but mostly active on Ranger specific forums. My wife and I have two different vehicles we take out depending on where we are going and if my wife and or daughter are going as well. We spend a lot of time wheeling and exploring in the Sierra National Forest. We try to spend between 20 and 30 days out exploring or enjoying nature.

My rig is a 1993 Ford Ranger. It has a dana 44 front Duel transfer cases and 37" mtr tires.
This picture is from a 5 day trip on the Dusy Ershim Trail.

IMG_0610 by Matthew Dresselhaus, on Flickr

This is Golden Spike trail in Moab.

IMG_1664 by Matthew Dresselhaus, on Flickr

My wife has a 1984 Jeep CJ7. It has a 1998 TJ 4.0 with a NV4500 transmission. It runs 33" tires.
This picture is on the Niagara Rim trail in the Stanislaus National Forest.

IMG_0573 by Matthew Dresselhaus, on Flickr

This is somewhere in the Bodie CA area. The trailer was borrowed from a friend. I am working on building one eventually.
IMG_0331 by Matthew Dresselhaus, on Flickr

RockRanger

Rank 0

Contributor II

I do to. Especially when they have a modern fuel injected motor so they stay running. The old carbed 4.2 was so warn when we pulled it you could grab the fan belt and turn the motor over by hand with the plugs in it. Had to put a new air filter in it every 200 miles because of the blow by.