Fridge Monitor

• HTML tutorial

Sir William Goes

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lexington, SC
Member #

I got this indel B fridge exactly a year ago. I had it hooked up over last weekend camping trip and noticed over night after coming home and it some how turned off. Everything that would make it shut off was in good order so I can't figure out why it happened. My question is there a way I can tell if it has cut off rather than consistently checking it every 5min? It seems that it happened intermittent and the only reason I caught it was I happen to come out and it was 55degrees inside so all my stuff went bad, if it would have cool back to 37 as it would have than I would have no know.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
I wonder if they make one that can somehow connect to my phone or something

There are all kinds of wireless ones. They just get $$$$.

IMG_0899.JPG
You can see the ! Point on the left. It’s flashing and there is an audible alarm if you set it. Not super loud but if you are in the area you will hear it.

Here it’s happy. I like to have a laser temp gun as well. This really helps you see what your actual food temp is vs a sensor on the fridge. This is not something you have to bring all the time. It’s just something good to learn your fridge.

Look on Amazon for a SmartPhone Fridge Thermometer or cooking. Not sure if the cooking ones can read lower temps. Here's one for Insulin.
MedAngel ONE Wireless Medication Temperature Sensor Thermometer for Insulin, Humira, Hormones | For Home Fridge and Travel Cooler

Link: http://a.co/d3axbj5

Last edited:

Sir William Goes

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lexington, SC
Member #

There are all kinds of wireless ones. They just get $$$$.

View attachment 56693
You can see the ! Point on the left. It’s flashing and there is an audible alarm if you set it. Not super loud but if you are in the area you will hear it.

Here it’s happy. I like to have a laser temp gun as well. This really helps you see what your actual food temp is vs a sensor on the fridge. This is not something you have to bring all the time. It’s just something good to learn your fridge.

Look on Amazon for a SmartPhone Fridge Thermometer or cooking. Not sure if the cooking ones can read lower temps. Here's one for Insulin.
MedAngel ONE Wireless Medication Temperature Sensor Thermometer for Insulin, Humira, Hormones | For Home Fridge and Travel Cooler

Link: http://a.co/d3axbj5
Will the ! Sill show if power came back and re cooled. So if it was cooling and at 39 then cut off caued temp to go to 55 then somehow cut back in and cooled to 39 would I be able to tell?