Fresh Overlander - Las Vegas

• HTML tutorial

John Austin

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello all,

The lady and I have taken an interest into going on some off-road adventures and just getting away from the city a bit. Normally, our getaway is the lake but it's getting a bit cold for that now. I have a 06' GMC Sierra 2500hd duramax that we often take on trails and it does fine for the most part but it seemed that the wheel base and width of the truck was going to hold us back for overlanding. We bought a 95' 4Runner to start adventuring in and are looking forward to meeting some of you and exploring the western US. It's completely stock as of now but locker(s), a mild lift, and recovery gear will be some of the first things we put on the rig.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all,

The lady and I have taken an interest into going on some off-road adventures and just getting away from the city a bit. Normally, our getaway is the lake but it's getting a bit cold for that now. I have a 06' GMC Sierra 2500hd duramax that we often take on trails and it does fine for the most part but it seemed that the wheel base and width of the truck was going to hold us back for overlanding. We bought a 95' 4Runner to start adventuring in and are looking forward to meeting some of you and exploring the western US. It's completely stock as of now but locker(s), a mild lift, and recovery gear will be some of the first things we put on the rig.

Hi John and welcome to OB! Nice looking rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all,

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..nice looking rigs and look forward to seeing your adventures

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hello all,

Welcome to OB John and your Lady! Great rigs! Good luck with your adventures!

Edward Gentle

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Huntsville Al
Member #

Hello John and welcome aboard from N. Alabama. Love the GMC and your correct it is a little large for some places. The Toyota looks like a great vehicle so enjoy your travels.

Drkangel1

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

TX
Member #

Welcome John, Im also a new member and great looking rigs you have and please upload pics of the future transformation of the 4RUNNER . Safe Travels