First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
Hey overlanders.
I ordered this tonnosport tonneau cover online. It came a little damaged. The company gave me a full refund and told me to get rid of it. They didn’t want it back. So I figured I’d offer it up here for whoever wants it.
It’s almost new. I only used it for a three day fishing trip.
It has a small pencil sized hole in the top maybe 1/8” wide and it’s missing some foam around the edges where it seals to the bedrail.

I wish I had more pictures of it installed on the truck. It’s just a regular run of the mill roll up tonneau cover. But I’ll include the link for it. It isn’t water tight. But it will keep direct rain off of things. It will come with all the hardware it came with aswell as a little piece of the same material the cover is made of to be used as a patch for the hole

Again, it’s free. I wouldn’t mind a trade for some overland or tacoma related patches or something but I have no use for it. It’s just taking up space in my shed. I’d rather someone get some use out of it than me just throwing it out.

I’m located in rockland county, New York. About 10 minutes south of bear mountain state park

IMG_7111.JPGIMG_7116.JPG