Launch Member

Member I

Canton, Ohio
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Radalia
Member #

Everyone is going to need this product in their rig. The cleaner is great for getting almost anything off your hands, no harmful abrasives and will even moisturize in the end.

Contact me for a free sample. You have to test it out to believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

S

SubeeBen

Chris , I received my sample & was blown away. I installed my new fox shocks on the Jeep & got pretty dirty. Your product worked amazing to say the least. Love the no water needed also, even better when out on the trail. Hats off to you & thank you for the sample & will be ordering some more when I get paid. Thanks so much & great product

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Finally got my hands dirty working on my mountain bike no less. Loved this stuff, cleaned my hands right up. How can I order it?

Kris Luna

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

South Pasadena,California
Member #

Everyone is going to need this product in their rig. The cleaner is great for getting almost anything off your hands, no harmful abrasives and will even moisturize in the end.

Contact me for a free sample. You have to test it out to believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Good day Chris Kris here I would love to try it out seeing as its my wife and I and 4 kids haha clean hand are good

FireMedicPQ1

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5PCB
Just returned from a three-day overland trip. Had some mechanical issues along the way that required some wrenching. This product worked amazing throughout the trip and helped relieve the dryness in my hands from the desert air. Thanks for a great product.

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

About to head out on a week long trip with my Mom to UT & AZ (including Overland Expo West). We’d love to give it a try