Pahrump, NV, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Glasgow
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
None
I was wondering if there was a region specific channel, I think I found it. Hello, I'm in Pahrump NV. I go out around my area a lot especially to test equipment before a long trip, couldn't be a better location to explore...slot canyons with petroglyphs Joshua tree forests etc. Great place! Anyway, I have a 2dr Jeep JK Rubicon, prior service, happily divorced for 16 yrs, Just me and Hodor the Dog. Who is well behaved BTW. My parents who are in their 70's still offroad a lot and have since before I was born. Even have a cool pic of my mom and her mother taken by my dad. My mom is newly pregnant with me at the time of the picture. I kind of stick to myself, but I'm entertaining getting more socially involved. During the summer I usually head to Colorado and tent camp/overland, then October in Moab Utah, which I might change to Bluff, Utah instead. Moab is becoming over run and insane. Thanks for having me!

Attachments

Reactions: DieselRamOverlander

BigH2OChief

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Carmel Mountain Ranch, San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Woody
Member #

Service Branch
US Army / US Navy
Hello from San Diego Chad. I try to get over to Pahrump once a year for a trip with my Brother. Next time I'm headed your way I'll check and see if your around. We are both Vets and love to meet locals who can show us something new. Best ~ Woody

DieselRamOverlander

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Clovis, CA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Thissell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRMP824
Hello from California... Awesome pic of your mom and grandma!!! Don't see many pix like that much these days... Totally bummed out to hear about MOAB!! I have been wanting to check that out for a few years now... I too don't like crowds either so now I am hesitant, but I still gotta check it out at least once... I'm from So Cal originally living in Clovis "Cen Cal" right now, but I am a desert rat at heart (Ocotillo, El Mirage, and Imperial mostly) and I'm checkin out the big mountains and trees in my back yard of Cen Cal... Great to meet you bro...