Elkridge, Maryland, United States
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Armendariz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3VWL
I have tried several times over the last week to login to the Forums without success. I keep getting the following error
"An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."
I have tried different computers and different browsers getting the same result. I can get to the Forum initially, but when I login I get the error. I don't have any problems accessing all the content through the app. Do you know if there is a problem with my account or login credentials? If I delete the cookie and can get back to the forum, but as soon as I login I get the error. I have emailed support, but have not gotten any response.

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

I have tried several times over the last week to login to the Forums without success. I keep getting the following error
"An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."
I have tried different computers and different browsers getting the same result. I can get to the Forum initially, but when I login I get the error. I don't have any problems accessing all the content through the app. Do you know if there is a problem with my account or login credentials? If I delete the cookie and can get back to the forum, but as soon as I login I get the error. I have emailed support, but have not gotten any response.
Hi @HaVeeBear - This sounds exasperating. I'm looking at your account and don't see any anomalies in the admin panel. Running this up the proverbial flag pole to get troubleshooting options to you ASAP. I'll reach out via DM shortly!

Corrie

Reactions: HaVeeBear

HaVeeBear

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Elkridge, Maryland, United States
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Armendariz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3VWL
Could there be a problem with the reCAPTCHA? Does the login authenticate with that? I tried resetting my password and also starting a new account and both had problems with the reCAPTCA (I’m not a robot box). I was successful in resetting my password, but it quickly went to - An unknown error has occurred. Please try later- when I logged in. I was not able to instantiate a new account as the reCAPTCH never verified.

OverlandFaction

Rank VIII
Investor

Pioneer II

United Kingdom
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Quince
Member #

I had this a few years ago, ended up having to change username and reset password.

Out of interest can I access your profile on the website?