Forget everything you think you know about the Nissan Frontier

• HTML tutorial

Wolfy

Rank V

Advocate I

Reno
Was out at Moon Rocks and saw this Frontier Wheeling hard! The guy said he has suspension parts and bumpers on order and he recently got rear-ended, so the damage was inconsequential. I was impressed with how there's nothing hanging down below the frame rails to get damaged, unlike my Tacoma.

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
Was out at Moon Rocks and saw this Frontier Wheeling hard! The guy said he has suspension parts and bumpers on order and he recently got rear-ended, so the damage was inconsequential. I was impressed with how there's nothing hanging down below the frame rails to get damaged, unlike my Tacoma.

This is really cool...and a bit painful to watch
Thanks for sharing!

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
nice video, but that's pretty much how i would drive ANY rental.....:grinning:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronnie D.

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Would be nice to see Nissan bring the Xterra back in an updated version. I got excited when I heard they were redoing the pathfinder but was disappointed when I saw what that meant. If they would just kinda mash up the xterra with the new frontier and an older model pathfinder it would be great! Give it a twin turbo v6 with a good transmission pairing, maybe a locker option and some updated tech! Something to compete with the 4runner.

Ronnie D.

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Ronnie
Last Name
Dixon
Member #

Would be nice to see Nissan bring the Xterra back in an updated version. I got excited when I heard they were redoing the pathfinder but was disappointed when I saw what that meant. If they would just kinda mash up the xterra with the new frontier and an older model pathfinder it would be great! Give it a twin turbo v6 with a good transmission pairing, maybe a locker option and some updated tech! Something to compete with the 4runner.
Agree. The solid Frame XTerra is an awesome machine. The Fronty and xterra share exact motor mounts for Titan. U can literally bolt on a V-8 if needed. You Can also swap the Front end for Titan front end. Mine has beeen Titan Swapped front end and I love it.

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
I would LOVE to see them put out something that competes with the 4Runner with the Xterra name. I don’t know about a turbocharger... although the simple supercharger option in the D22/WD22 was pretty cool... but they are foolish for not having a vehicle for this market. As much as Nissan wants to tell themselves otherwise, the Rogue is not.

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Mine is the one with decals on the side.
Almost all of them have decals on the sides.

Then I grew up and got into Nissans. Watch and learn ladies.
Great way to tell us you're immature and overly sensitive about owning a Nissan without saying "I'm immature and overly sensitive about owning a Nissan."

-TJ

Ronnie D.

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Ronnie
Last Name
Dixon
Member #

Almost all of them have decals on the sides.

Great way to tell us you're immature and overly sensitive about owning a Nissan without saying "I'm immature and overly sensitive about owning a Nissan."

-TJ
STOP watching TikTok. It’s ruining your brain. Real world doesn’t operate in fantasy cliche statements.

Reactions: EXPO_D1

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

STOP watching TikTok. It’s ruining your brain. Real world doesn’t operate in fantasy cliche statements.
If you think I'm a person with TikTok you're sadly mistaken. The only "fantasy cliché" spewed here was "watch and learn ladies" and if that's your fantasy on a forum full of old overlandy dudes, I feel bad for you.

-TJ

Ronnie D.

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Ronnie
Last Name
Dixon
Member #

If you think I'm a person with TikTok you're sadly mistaken. The only "fantasy cliché" spewed here was "watch and learn ladies" and if that's your fantasy on a forum full of old overlandy dudes, I feel bad for you.

-TJ
My point is simple. If you don’t have anything to add with actual value then the comment is simply a troll comment. Take a good self reflection and think am I adding any value here. The answer is an astounding NO. If u can’t understand that then stick to TikTok and leave this to the real men.

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

My point is simple. If you don’t have anything to add with actual value then the comment is simply a troll comment. Take a good self reflection and think am I adding any value here. The answer is an astounding NO. If u can’t understand that then stick to TikTok and leave this to the real men.
And my point, is you're on an Overlanding forum that largely stays on-topic and doesn't get into e-thugging. Yet, you open your comments by insulting Toyota owners (which probably make up the biggest percentage of OB-members as compared to any other single make, perhaps with the exception of Jeep), then you call everyone "ladies." You're still doing it now, you try to take the high-ground with a valid point "If you don’t have anything to add with actual value then the comment is simply a troll comment" but quickly lose all credibility by tossing around insults about TikTok and "real men." A real man doesn't come on OB and question the manhood of strangers from all around the world. A real man doesn't need to, and could care less what brand other people choose to drive.

-TJ

Ronnie D.

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Ronnie
Last Name
Dixon
Member #

And my point, is you're on an Overlanding forum that largely stays on-topic and doesn't get into e-thugging. Yet, you open your comments by insulting Toyota owners (which probably make up the biggest percentage of OB-members as compared to any other single make, perhaps with the exception of Jeep), then you call everyone "ladies." You're still doing it now, you try to take the high-ground with a valid point "If you don’t have anything to add with actual value then the comment is simply a troll comment" but quickly lose all credibility by tossing around insults about TikTok and "real men." A real man doesn't come on OB and question the manhood of strangers from all around the world. A real man doesn't need to, and could care less what brand other people choose to drive.

-TJ
U just can’t stop can you? Sad day

Forte

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fountain Hills, AZ, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
McW
Member #

Remember guys "watch and learn ladies" is an offensive term these days, gotta keep it PC on the internet. Crap, I addressed you as "guys", that's offensive too...

Anyways it doesn't matter what you drive right??

Ronnie D.

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Ronnie
Last Name
Dixon
Member #

Remember guys "watch and learn ladies" is an offensive term these days, gotta keep it PC on the internet. Crap, I addressed you as "guys", that's offensive too...

Anyways it doesn't matter what you drive right??
. Agree. Everyone’s offended nowadays. Good stuff