Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Thinking of getting one of the American and/or Army flags for my Jeep. Not going to mount it on the roll bar. I'm looking at the Firestik sleeve. Anyone have one of these? I've heard good things about them. Curious if anyone is running with one on their rig.
http://foreverwave.com/index.php?route=common/home

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Reactions: ShawnR

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Firestik one says not for highway use, I am guessing it isn't secured very well.. I wanted one until I saw that

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Firestik one says not for highway use, I am guessing it isn't secured very well.. I wanted one until I saw that
I'm thinking of getting one for running around town on holidays such as the 4th, Memorial Day, etc. I'm probably going to order one soon. I'll see how it goes. Saw a lot of good reviews on the Jeep forums.

RideFlyDiveJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

Shawnee, KS 66217, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Peterson
Member #

Thinking of getting one of the American and/or Army flags for my Jeep. Not going to mount it on the roll bar. I'm looking at the Firestik sleeve. Anyone have one of these? I've heard good things about them. Curious if anyone is running with one on their rig.
Forever Wave
I just picked up one because I need a small item to get free shipping from Qtec. They now have rubber grommets to keep the sleeve in place.