Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
I am looking to meet up with other OB members but I happen to work weekends...I am considering opening up a monthly weekday night meet up for members to gather somewhere in the Inland Empire. My so called weekend falls on Tuesday and Wednesday...so if there are others that find themselves in the same boat lets hear from you...that way I can gauge a need in the area and hopefully get a good turn out.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
I'd be interested! My schedule is all over the place but I find myself enjoying my weekdays off as well. I'm in Long Beach and don't mind driving. Are you near the "badlands?" I've been wanting to explore that area in the IE.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Sorry for getting back so late...yes I am near the bad lands. I noticed in the last few days other members have created a couple weekend meet ups. One near me on Oct. 21st and the other in Long Beach on Oct. 22nd. Check rally point for their locations and times...hope to see ya out at one of them soon. I am still trying to work out the details on an weekday evening meet up that will work for OBers.