Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Harpe
Member #

I’m trying to brainstorm where to find a female who is into nomading full time. My question gents, is where did you meet your better half and how did you get her to be ok nomading full time in a vehicle. (Not an rv. I mean actually camping full time)

DeltaBravo

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sun City, TX
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG1N
Met my better half at the NCO club many years ago. Got her to go overlanding for 3+ years by buying a 38 foot motorhome! No tents for her; in fact, the RV was just barely acceptable! Good luck!

Mike harpe

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Harpe
Member #

Sadly ft Carson didn’t have an nco club when I was in. And the places I want to go and rv wont fit lol

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

It sounds cliche, but in my experience it's 100% true. Don't bother looking, because when you least expect it, the right one will appear. I used to say it was total BS, until my now wife of 12 years called me by name out of nowhere one evening.

In your wanderings, you'll come across some woman who will be totally enamored with you and your chosen nomadic lifestyle, and she'll let it be known she's interested. Until then, enjoy the journey, my friend.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Mike harpe,
What helps me, is to focus my attention on others and not myself. And hope you have a good dog! It really does help having my trusted friend and companion with a tail! Vance.