Heber City, Utah
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Larson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ATX
Testing the water with my home built adventure trailer. Very simple, has most of what you need and nothing you don’t. It’s built on an older bare frame with new 3.5k axle. Leaf springs, no shocks but it doesn’t really need them. It has a good spring rate for the weight. It’s heavy enough it doesn’t bounce all over and stays in control. Standard 2” coupler. I’ve thought about a fancy articulating coupler, but i decided to wait until I exceed the limits of a stock coupler. That hasn’t happened yet. The box is made from 1” HDPE trough bolted to a steel angle iron for durability. LED lights with a 7 pin RV style plug. Tepui 3 person roof top tent with annex. Has a kitchen that slides out the side door. It has 2 drawers and holds a stove covered during transport. Stove cover comes off and extends work surface. My intention was to add a sink to this, but I haven’t had time yet. I will be keeping my Land Rover wheels shown in the pictures, you will likely want to do what I did and have wheels compatible with your truck. It will come with standard 14” white spoke trailer wheels to get it home. Asking $5000, but I’m open to offers of you think I’m way out of line on price.

Attachments

m_lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Heber City, Utah
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Larson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ATX
I probably should have titled it “Custom” trailer!

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
I have looked these pics over and read the ad.....I think this is a NICE functional build with A LOT of value for the asking price! Nice work, good luck with the sale!!