For Sale - NE Florida- ARB Simpson III w/Amex $1100

• HTML tutorial

itarin

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Jacksonville, Florida
Member #

I don’t know the age exactly, as I bought it from a guy who used it for about a year. I have had it 2 years, in a garage, and used it once. (I had a kid a year ago.) I would say the body inside and out is great. The cover is good. The cushion has a rip from a board, it was there when I bought it. Previous owner used a camping mat to sleep on, I used a 3” mattress topper. Overall the tent is in great shape. I thought of getting a new mattress cover, but really no need. It will fold up with sheets and pillows inside. It’s a nice tent, I would keep it but I don’t want to have it on my truck all the time and need help putting it on. I don’t have any inside pictures. But all the zippers work, I have zipper grease too, and none of the windows screens have tears. I did replace the interior strings with bungees to help it close better. Not sure if you have a rack or not but I have the equipt1 rtt mounts for a K9 rack. They are kinda universal.

MDV Hank

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Islamorada, FL, USA
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Stark
Member #

I really can't use the annex or the ladder extender since it would go on my truck bed cover. If it doesn't sell and you want to separate those items and adjust the price let me know.
Thanks