For Sale: Montana, Very low mileage CVT M-416 Trailer

• HTML tutorial

Norwich

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bozeman, MT
Member #

Fantastic condition CVT Trailer. Less than 1,200 miles life time, basically the mileage from Bend to Bozeman, MT for delivery and a few local camping trips. I purchased this in 2019 for my rooftop tent, and it is absolutely fantastic for what I needed: extra space. Unfortunately I did not get out camping as much as anticipated and am moving on to a larger vehicle, negating a lot of the need for the trailer. Only "damage" to the trailer is one of the tethers to the table/cutting board has come loose. It should be an easy fix for anyone slightly handier than me. Included options are the tongue box, which is massive and holds a battery that powers a rear light and an interior light, as well as two USB charging slots and an automotive power socket. Low rack, making entry and exit for a rooftop tent much easier. Table and cutting board attached to the rear door. I purchased this trailer brand new for $8,570. Considering the incredibly low usage, I am asking $6,250.IMG_8061.jpegIMG_8066.jpeg

Reactions: FJ Montana

Tom McRae

Rank 0

Contributor I

Wenatchee, WA, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
McRae
Hello. I am interested in your CVT trailer. I have a CVT hard shell, awning, etc. But it is attached to my truck via yakima racks. I am wanting something more that I can use as a base camp. Questions... 1. What is the overall length closed? 2. Does it have the propane bottle addition?

Thanks,

Tom McRae

Rank 0

Contributor I

Wenatchee, WA, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
McRae
Hello, I am interested in your CVT trailer. 2 questions. 1... what is the overall length? 2. Did you install the propane bottle accessory?

Thanks, Tom