US East For Sale - Maryland - 2014 Wrangler Unlimited (51k Miles) with RTT, Kitchen, Camp supplies

• HTML tutorial

SpryWanderer

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Atlanta, GA, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
W.
Member #

This could be the perfect first step into a built out 4WD Overlanding Vehicle with minimal leg work (avoid researching and gathering equipment) or a great upgrade for someone looking for the luxury and convenience of a roof top tent and built in kitchen. Unfortunately I do not get out camping enough to justify daily driving the Jeep so I’m hoping to pass it along with some of the camp gear that goes with it.

The core Jeep, featuring luxury leather seats, is unmodified. The only additions are Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires (factory size), a low profile TeraFlex Nebo Roof Rack with a Tepui Kukenam 3 person rooftop tent, and doorsteps on the rear doors. The tent is arranged such that the freedom panels can still be easily removed. The kitchen is homemade and is easily removable by 1 person from the trunk. I will also include the camp stove that I built the kitchen around as well as the plastic drawers, rotomolded (Yeti Style) cooler, trasharoo (needs to be replaced) with heavy duty tarp, awning poles, stakes, and guy lines, FieryRed full-sized unused traction boards, and 2 crates of various small recovery/emergency gear (i.e. detachable mirrors for doorless driving, unopened tire repair kit, Smittybilt 5.65 CFM Air Compressor, jump start battery kit, set of 4 unused ratchet straps, unused trauma kit, vehicle leveling blocks [for flat camping], 2 seat covers, and various sockets/bits for taking off doors, oil changes, the roof rack, etc.).

Located near Annapolis, MD. Asking $30,000, but will entertain reasonable offers. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns: 206-659-1604. Thanks!

Attachments