Launch Member

Traveler I

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
Braden
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Hey there fellow Overlanders ✊. Haven’t checked in for a while. Been busy with this crazy world and doing some #societydistancing . I’ve made hundreds of modifications to the Rig over the past few years, as we all do, and now I have a couple of great pieces of gear to share with some lucky overlander/s that I no longer need.
1) @ketzalbags Universal Seat Back Organizer (Black Leather)
2) @ketzalbags Tool Roll Bag (Brown Leather)
For those of you who know @ketzalbags , you already know they make top of the line, handcrafted, fine leather bags and organization gear for lots of different applications. For those of you who don’t know, well you’ll be blown away at the craftsmanship. I purchased these two @ketzalbags products a little over a year ago and everyone knows that good leather gets better with time. Once leather breaks in, it gets softer and almost silky to the touch. Both products are in almost perfect condition and the only reason I’m letting them go is because the seat back organizer keeps me from dropping my rear seats in my Jeep too much and limits access (mostly due to the rear headrest and only because I keep the rear seats down 90% of the time). Also the tool roll, which is fantastic wasn’t quite big enough to hold my ever growing tool collection so I had to go with a bigger roll.
Other than that, these things are amazing and I’m sad to see them go.
I’m asking $75 for the tool roll and $100 for Seat back organizer. Of course I’m happy to ship if you can cover the shipping costs (which should be pretty inexpensive because they’re not very heavy.). I’d love to keep the asking price where it is because of the condition and the fact that this pandemic has made funds pretty tight. However in this off-road community, we love to help each other out so just open a dialogue with me and we’ll make something work. Feel free to reach out anytime and remember these things will go quick so don’t delay
Happy day and epic adventures to you all
Cheers!
Braden
djbraden1@gmail.com
IG: @the_nomadx

Attachments