Roadcaper

Rank 0

Contributor I

USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Christo
Up for sale is my iKamper PolyCotton Gloss Black RTT full sized original in excellent condition, and Yakima Timberline tower set of 4, iKamper SkyCamp Awning 9'x14, Yakima JetStream load bars (200lbs.) 50" set of 2, iKamper locking brackets set of 2, Yakima lock cores set of 4, the ikamper is lock and theft prrof on the load bars, 3 sets of keys for 3 sets of locks, towers & iKamper lid.

Asking for $2500 shipped.

Pm me for any questions or inquiries.

Attachments

One note on the 1.0 vs 2.0. I was told by a US distributor the changes to the 2.0 were made incrementally to the 1.0. To the point, the 1.0 to the 2.0 in some cases is just about identical depending on when you bought it. The only two changes I think that aren't on at least some models of the 1.0 (that are on the 2.0) is the map imprint (no functional value, but cool) and the window openings (limited functional value because you can always just role up the windows).

I have a similar set up to what's for sale and I have been keeping a close eye on the RTT used market. I would put this in the really good deal category and if you need towers as well this is a great deal. Somebody jump on it.