SOLD For Sale- Hitch mount swing out tire carrier $500 Northern California

• HTML tutorial

McCannUSA

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Anderson, CA
Member #

I have for sale a custom made swing out tire carrier from Detours Off Road. Super heavy duty with gas strut assisted opening. High clearance design. Came off of a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee but will fit anything with a 2" receiver. It is raw metal so you can have it powder coated any color you like. Also includes brand new tire and rim shown in photos. I am about 2 hours north of Sacramento CA. and must be picked up, can not ship. Price is firm. Thank you for looking.

Wingman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Anderson, CA, USA
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

Can you quote it without the tire and rim as they are not needed?
I am in the Redding area so I could pick it up.

McCannUSA

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Anderson, CA
Member #

Really cant come down any lower, I have $900 into what's there and I dont want the tire and rim sitting around in the garage. For cash I may go down to $450 and throw the tire in for free. Lol

arbezee

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hollister, CA
Member #

May I ask why you're selling it? Is there something wrong with it? Or did it not perform as you expected? I'm only asking because I'm shopping around for different spare tire carriers and I'd love to hear different opinions to help with my decision.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Really cant come down any lower, I have $900 into what's there and I dont want the tire and rim sitting around in the garage. For cash I may go down to $450 and throw the tire in for free. Lol
Were you able to sell this item? If so, can you mark it "Sold" for us?

Cheers!

M