Big110

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Portland, Maine
Member #

New, Never opened.

Can send for cheap, or deliver in Maine/Southern NH. Make me a deal for the jack FS in the other thread and I can ship together.

$75 plus the ride. REALLY nice bit of kit!high lift.jpeg

Last edited:

Big110

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Portland, Maine
Member #

It's actually a killer deal for what is included. The chain winch kit which makes the high lift a winch, shackle, strap, gloves and a gear bag. Not sure how they manage to keep it so inexpensive. I've also got a high lift base for sale too

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

If you still have that thing in July I may snag it from you at one of the Monthly Meetups.

Reactions: Big110

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Deal. I have so many random parts I think a parts swap is in order! YETI Cooler is someplace in that pile to sell too!
I would probably take the cooler too. haha. Check my message in the meetup thread. I don't want to do a swap during the kickoff. But I think it would be cool to organize a swap soon. Late spring maybe, after folks do some spring cleaning.

Skeeter42

Rank 0

Traveler I

I'm just waiting on getting a Hi-Lift and some sliders to decide if I want to purchase the kit you have for sale. I'll honor @Chris Jones having priority since he messaged first. In two weeks I'll check back in and see if the kit is still available. I'm in the southern NH area.

Reactions: Big110

Big110

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Portland, Maine
Member #

I'm just waiting on getting a Hi-Lift and some sliders to decide if I want to purchase the kit you have for sale. I'll honor @Chris Jones having priority since he messaged first. In two weeks I'll check back in and see if the kit is still available. I'm in the southern NH area.
are you coming to the meet up this weekend?...in southern NH LOL!

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Just joined the forum yesterday so I was unaware of it :cry:. I'll be out of town this weekend
Like mentioned. this is just a kickoff event. This will be a monthly meet that I hope, with good attendance, to turn biweekly at some point.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Let me know, Josh, if you still have this, too, along with the base and red hi-lift, or if they were sold at the meetup. I may make you a deal for the lot, no ride needed.