US Rocky Mountain For Sale- COLORADO - 2021 Taxa Woolly Bear w/ 23 Zero RTT - $12,000 OBO

• HTML tutorial
R

rubi_doo

2021 Taxa Woolly Bear in great condition (Woolly Bear Walkaround). This trailer is light, versatile and can be towed with almost any type of vehicle. Not only is this trailer great for camping, it has great utility and can be used for picking up lumber or the local big box store.

It's all steel construction makes the trailer very sturdy and ready for an off-road adventure. The included Lock 'n Roll hitch and receiver provide great articulation for the rugged mountain roads. This is a great base camp for any camping condition. The trailer looks small but can hold a large amount of gear either in it's lockable compartments or strapped down to the deck. All of the tie holes make a breeze to securely fasten whatever you might want to take. Don't forget about the cooler/refrigerator drawer that has a 12V outlet for powering up a portable refrigerator.

Great deal for the package deal that includes the following.
  • 2021 Woolly Bear
  • 23Zero Walkabout 62 Roof Top Tent.
    • Sleeps 3+
    • Light Suppression Technology makes the tent pitch black even during the day.
    • Use all year round.
    • 3" Mattress and we have a 1.5" egg crate topper that's included as well.
    • Includes fully enclosed Annex with floor for extra room. The annex is great as a changing room or could be extra sleeping space.
    • LED light strip was installed for convenience.
  • 8' x 8 ARB Awning
    • Includes Screen Room
  • Lock 'n Roll Hitch and Receiver
  • 5lb Propane Tank
  • SOK 100ah LiFePO4 Battery
  • NOCO Battery Charger
  • 100W Portable Renogy Solar Panel
  • Drill adapter for raising/lowering the four stabilizer jacks.

2021-04-24_T091240.jpg

IMG_20230520_161802.JPGIMG_20230520_161830.JPGIMG_20230520_162022.JPGIMG_20230520_165106.JPGIMG_20230520_165751.JPGIMG_20230520_165956.JPG

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Trey5150

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Dakota
Member #

2021 Taxa Woolly Bear in great condition (Woolly Bear Walkaround). This trailer is light, versatile and can be towed with almost any type of vehicle. Not only is this trailer great for camping, it has great utility and can be used for picking up lumber or the local big box store.

It's all steel construction makes the trailer very sturdy and ready for an off-road adventure. The included Lock 'n Roll hitch and receiver provide great articulation for the rugged mountain roads. This is a great base camp for any camping condition. The trailer looks small but can hold a large amount of gear either in it's lockable compartments or strapped down to the deck. All of the tie holes make a breeze to securely fasten whatever you might want to take. Don't forget about the cooler/refrigerator drawer that has a 12V outlet for powering up a portable refrigerator.

Great deal at $13k for the package deal that includes the following.
  • 2021 Woolly Bear
  • 23Zero Walkabout 62 Roof Top Tent.
    • Sleeps 3+
    • Light Suppression Technology makes the tent pitch black even during the day.
    • Use all year round.
    • 3" Mattress and we have a 1.5" egg crate topper that's included as well.
    • Includes fully enclosed Annex with floor for extra room. The annex is great as a changing room or could be extra sleeping space.
    • LED light strip was installed for convenience.
  • 8' x 8 ARB Awning
    • Includes Screen Room
  • Lock 'n Roll Hitch and Receiver
  • 5lb Propane Tank
  • SOK 100ah LiFePO4 Battery
  • NOCO Battery Charger
  • 100W Portable Renogy Solar Panel
  • Drill adapter for raising/lowering the four stabilizer jacks.

View attachment 258864View attachment 258863View attachment 258861View attachment 258851View attachment 258850View attachment 258849
I’m in Colorado also. Can i arrange a time to see the trailer?

Reactions: zgfiredude

jesseleiker

Rank I

Contributor III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Leiker
Is this still available?
I've been trying to get a hit on this thread for about 6 weeks. OP can't be messaged either so I think it was either a scammy thing or he took off from the forum after he sold it.

Either way - real bummer. I live super close to this neighborhood and still have the cash in my pocket. Missed opportunities!!! ARGH!!!!