For Sale - Charlotte,NC - Roofnest Condor XL with Annex room, lightly used, garage kept when not in use - $3000 - Local Pickup only

• HTML tutorial

Gobi-Wan

Rank I

Contributor III

Southern Pines, NC, USA
First Name
Tyson
Last Name
Holt
Hey Mike! Forgive the barrage of questions incoming…

Is this still available?
What is the reason for selling?
How is the fitting on that beautiful Gladiator? (I have the Mojave)
How old is the tent? Is there any warranty remaining?
Anything noteworthy worth mentioning about the tent before I were to drive 2 hours to come see it?

1st post here so forgive me if I am going about this the wrong way

Sojah40

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Charlotte, NC, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Medina
Hey Mike! Forgive the barrage of questions incoming…

Is this still available?
What is the reason for selling?
How is the fitting on that beautiful Gladiator? (I have the Mojave)
How old is the tent? Is there any warranty remaining?
Anything noteworthy worth mentioning about the tent before I were to drive 2 hours to come see it?

1st post here so forgive me if I am going about this the wrong way

Hello Tyson,

Your all good!

Is this still available? Yes
What is the reason for selling? We are considering switching to a pull behind RV.
How is the fitting on that beautiful Gladiator? (I have the Mojave) It really depends on what type of rack you have. The tent clamps around the bars, I had to buy longer screws because the Leitner rack is square rather than flatter but with that said I have both short and long screws now. The tent fits well on Gladiator the tent hangs off a few inches either in the front or rear depending on how install it.
How old is the tent? Is there any warranty remaining? We received June 21 and only used it a hand full of times. We stored in garage when not in use. Per Roofnest website here is their warranty.
"We provide a two year warranty to the original purchaser against manufacturer defects covering workmanship, parts, and materials which fail under normal use." There are no defects.

Anything noteworthy worth mentioning about the tent before I were to drive 2 hours to come see it? Nope the tent works as intended.

Hope this helps!
Thanks,
Mike

Branrod79

Rank I

Contributor III

Villa Park, IL, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Rodriguez
This may be a silly question but isn't the roofnest condor supposed to be passenger side exit only? Your pic appears drivers side. Did you just mount it backwards?

Gobi-Wan

Rank I

Contributor III

Southern Pines, NC, USA
First Name
Tyson
Last Name
Holt
Hello Tyson,

Your all good!

Is this still available? Yes
What is the reason for selling? We are considering switching to a pull behind RV.
How is the fitting on that beautiful Gladiator? (I have the Mojave) It really depends on what type of rack you have. The tent clamps around the bars, I had to buy longer screws because the Leitner rack is square rather than flatter but with that said I have both short and long screws now. The tent fits well on Gladiator the tent hangs off a few inches either in the front or rear depending on how install it.
How old is the tent? Is there any warranty remaining? We received June 21 and only used it a hand full of times. We stored in garage when not in use. Per Roofnest website here is their warranty.
"We provide a two year warranty to the original purchaser against manufacturer defects covering workmanship, parts, and materials which fail under normal use." There are no defects.

Anything noteworthy worth mentioning about the tent before I were to drive 2 hours to come see it? Nope the tent works as intended.

Hope this helps!
Thanks,
Mike
Thank you Mike! I am waiting on my bed mount now. If your tent is still available when I finally get it in a week or two, I would love to come check it out.