US West For Sale - CA- 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Diesel - $36,550

• HTML tutorial

GWNavigator

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Just over 18k miles. Leveling spacers up front from Rough Country. Timbren SES bump stops in rear. Skid plates underneath, plus shock skids. Spare relocated to truck bed with 589fab bracket. Bed mounted HiLift. SnugTop Rebel topper with sliders and pet screens. Built-in Yaesu quad band radio with Diamond antenna. Upsized BFG KO2 tires including spare. Yakima steel round bars on reinforced truck cap. Interior amber LEDs. 50A Anderson connector near receiver for trailer or other power needs (like an ARB compressor). Diesel power plant with gobs of torque and great gas mileage. No accidents. Will send more pics if interested.

74B82340-537D-443F-BDB9-9152A3D03127.jpeg

8EB9B151-865E-4E44-B0A4-4C10A74FD489.jpegBC02FC56-0869-4990-86F2-472BC6044FA6.jpeg

Reactions: Graeman and 1derer

GWNavigator

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA
Member #

great looking rig, good luck with sale
Thanks @Rover 4 - it pains me actually to sell it. It drives so smoothly and effortlessly up and down hills. The auto-tranny on cruise rarely shifts (thanks to the gobs of torque), but when needed in mountain roads with lots of uphill and downhill stretches, it's almost reading my mind - extremely intuitive. Tap on the brakes heading down on a turn, and the rig downshifts just at the right time, then holds it until you either gas it or the road levels off. Great handling on the tarmac. Plus the two lockers, front and rear, are confidence-inspiring features when the going gets rough. It's really a fantastic truck, but it's either sell this or my 2015 4Runner.

79bj40

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Zinn
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6MKM
I was looking at those when they first came out and thought about getting one. I'm lucky to get 17 on the highway in my toyota, and that's only coming down the mountain in neutral!

Reactions: GWNavigator

GWNavigator

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA
Member #

I was looking at those when they first came out and thought about getting one. I'm lucky to get 17 on the highway in my toyota, and that's only coming down the mountain in neutral!
Yeah I still do a double take when I see 33+ MPG after a long stretch of descending... :-)

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
That is a beautiful looking truck. I wish you the best with your decision, but I would sell the 4runner before the Colorado. Maybe because I have one and there are just so many on the trails - they all look alike.

Reactions: GWNavigator