Cancelled For Sale, Bay Area CA, ClearView Fridge slide w/ drop, $600 local pickup/delivery

• HTML tutorial

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

I have a brand new, unopened, in box, ClearView Fridge Easy Slide w/ Lowering for sale. I was planning on building a custom cabinet setup in my truck and utilizing this with my Dometic fridge(CFX50 will be for sale soon as well if local sale falls through).i paid $650 plus $90 for shipping. My plans changed and you can reap the savings reward.

IMG_3035.JPGIMG_3037.JPGIMG_3038.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

Last edited:

bmwguru

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Pickrell
Member #

I have a brand new, unopened, in box, ClearView Fridge Easy Slide w/ Lowering for sale. I was planning on building a custom cabinet setup in my truck and utilizing this with my Dometic fridge(CFX50 will be for sale soon as well if local sale falls through).i paid $650 plus $90 for shipping. My plans changed and you can reap the savings reward.

View attachment 79482View attachment 79484View attachment 79485
Will you take $600 shipped to 46240?

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

According to my local “Mail N More” store, it’s approximately $160 via Fed Ex. I asked about UPS and she said it was the same price. I am assuming when she heard 90lbs she threw me a high quote to run me out the door so she wouldn’t have to move the box...

bmwguru

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Pickrell
Member #

According to my local “Mail N More” store, it’s approximately $160 via Fed Ex. I asked about UPS and she said it was the same price. I am assuming when she heard 90lbs she threw me a high quote to run me out the door so she wouldn’t have to move the box...
Those are interesting shipping quotes to say the least, seeing as it comes up for $71 to ship to me from Clearview direct. At $160 for shipping I'm out unfortunately. Curious as to where you got it for $650, lowest I see is $719 Wish I lived closer so I could pick it up. GLWS.

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

Those are interesting shipping quotes to say the least, seeing as it comes up for $71 to ship to me from Clearview direct. At $160 for shipping I'm out unfortunately. Curious as to where you got it for $650, lowest I see is $719 Wish I lived closer so I could pick it up. GLWS.
Yeah, I think the lady didn’t like the idea of moving a 90lb box around so she quoted high. I can find an actual UPS store and ask if you’d like, but it may not be until next week when I am near one.

I purchased this from ClearView direct. It was a promotional offer as they were just entering the us market with their own distributorship. Myself, and four others all purchased ours at the same time.

bmwguru

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Pickrell
Member #

Yeah, I think the lady didn’t like the idea of moving a 90lb box around so she quoted high. I can find an actual UPS store and ask if you’d like, but it may not be until next week when I am near one.

I purchased this from ClearView direct. It was a promotional offer as they were just entering the us market with their own distributorship. Myself, and four others all purchased ours at the same time.
Hey no worries at all on the timeline. I'm in no big hurry. I currently have an Alu-Cab tilt slide. If we can get the shipping to a reasonable amount then I am still very interested. Does it really weigh 90lbs?

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

Hey no worries at all on the timeline. I'm in no big hurry. I currently have an Alu-Cab tilt slide. If we can get the shipping to a reasonable amount then I am still very interested. Does it really weigh 90lbs?
Yup. Big sticker on the front that says 40kg. It’s a heft to load the box into my truck. I’ll swing by an actual UPS store tomorrow if it’s near my work and get a quote. My small town mail n more doesn’t seem interested in moving such a heavy box.

bmwguru

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Pickrell
Member #

Yup. Big sticker on the front that says 40kg. It’s a heft to load the box into my truck. I’ll swing by an actual UPS store tomorrow if it’s near my work and get a quote. My small town mail n more doesn’t seem interested in moving such a heavy box.
That's all I can ask. Thanks for all the leg work.

Reactions: Anders0nic

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

UPS store says uninsured ground shipping is $168. So, my little local Mail N More lady was spot on. She just presented it all with a haughty attitude. Sorry for the bad news.

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

Fridge is gone.

ClearView Fridge Drop Slide is still available.

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

Ship it via Greyhound bus much cheaper.
Thank you for your input. However, I’d rather not deal with all that.

Think of it this way. I am selling a brand new item, that has never been opened. It is expected for me to sell it cheaper than I purchased it for. Then, it is also expected of me to somehow make it cheaper and more convenient, again, regarding shipping. These are completely unreasonable requests in my opinion. I did my due diligence in finding out how much shipping was from the Bay Area to St Luis. I am not willing to go any further than this.

It is stated in the title that I prefer not to ship. If it sells locally(and I am sure it will once tax returns come around), wonderful, if it does not, I will hang onto it for my wife’s SUV.