Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Ellis
Member #

I have an AT shelf for the Jeep JK that bolts on to the rear roll bars for sale. This comes with a K9 aluminum table that is mounted to it also. The table was originally on the bottom side of the shelf, I flipped it to the top to clear the lid of my fridge. Only reason I'm selling it is we are building a storage system back there and this will be in the way.

$300, local pick up in San Diego area, will not ship.20190608_101336.jpeg20190608_101405.jpeg20190608_101346.jpeg20190611_051321.jpeg20190608_101356.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

dstock

Rank VI

Influencer I

Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Stockslager
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZGS
What type of fridge and did you use a fridge slide? Trying to figure out if this will work for my purposes.... thanks.

velociraptured

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Ellis
Member #

What type of fridge and did you use a fridge slide? Trying to figure out if this will work for my purposes.... thanks.
I have an ARB 50 qt and you can easily open it and stick your arm in there without a slide. There is plenty of space between the top of the fridge and the bottom of the shelf, the previous owner had a slide/stove combo installed underneath this with no issue.

velociraptured

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Ellis
Member #

I have an ARB 50 qt and you can easily open it and stick your arm in there without a slide. There is plenty of space between the top of the fridge and the bottom of the shelf, the previous owner had a slide/stove combo installed underneath this with no issue.