FOR SALE For Sale - Alu-Cab Gen 3 Roof Top Tent. Iowa.

• HTML tutorial

SteveR

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marion, Iowa
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Richmond
Alu-Cab Gen 3 RTT. In excellent condition. Used last summer. Very hard to come by right now and this is ready to go. LED lighting, usb charging ports inside. Anderson connection to electricity makes it easy. I have upgraded the ladder too. Asking $4,000 for the tent. I also have all the mounting equipment that is needed. Depending on what you need can be added as well (extra cost). Mounting brackets and such was an additional $500.00 cost originally. One of the easiest tents to set up – two latches and sets up on its own. Practically just as easy to tear down. You can leave all bedding inside as well. Plenty of room. There is over 7 feet of length to the tent, I’m 6’4” and slept great. Located in Eastern Iowa

IMG-3009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jayhawk_Overlander

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hampstead, NC
Member #

Alu-Cab Gen 3 RTT. In excellent condition. Used last summer. Very hard to come by right now and this is ready to go. LED lighting, usb charging ports inside. Anderson connection to electricity makes it easy. I have upgraded the ladder too. Asking $4,000 for the tent. I also have all the mounting equipment that is needed. Depending on what you need can be added as well (extra cost). Mounting brackets and such was an additional $500.00 cost originally. One of the easiest tents to set up – two latches and sets up on its own. Practically just as easy to tear down. You can leave all bedding inside as well. Plenty of room. There is over 7 feet of length to the tent, I’m 6’4” and slept great. Located in Eastern Iowa

View attachment 223481
How many people does it sleep.

Thanks

SteveR

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Marion, Iowa
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Richmond

View attachment 223481
How many people does it sleep.

Thanks
It sleeps 2 people great. My wife and I are very comfortable.