US West For Sale: 2 OB Emblems--Who wants a lower member number?

• HTML tutorial

ABomb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

La Mesa, CA
Member #

Never installed my 2 OB emblems #6787. Perfect condition still in original packaging. $100 shipped.

• Haha
Reactions: Brewbud

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Nah Don’t need the money. Not sure why I ever bought them. Figured someone might be desperate enough to want a lower number
If that's the case sell them for what you paid for them and drop your membership. Your badge and membership go together.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Vanity. I haven't even put mine on.
Is it NOT a symbol of pride in belonging ? What does a badge have to do with Vanity ? Not being argumentative, just trying to understand your statement.
When you were a kid in school, did it not make you happy when the teacher placed a gold star next to your name on the achievement board ?

Reactions: Offroadnutz

Masis Eric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Western region
First Name
Masis
Last Name
Yarijanian
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6COL
WOW! Now I have seen everything. I think Michael mentioned once these are not for sale if you are not proud of it we can cancel your membership. You just have to ask. BTW since you are selling anything for money with no moral standards , send me picture of your family in this tough times .

Reactions: 94Cruiser

94Cruiser

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Suisun City, California
Member #

WOW! Now I have seen everything. I think Michael mentioned once these are not for sale if you are not proud of it we can cancel your membership. You just have to ask. BTW since you are selling anything for money with no moral standards , send me picture of your family in this tough times .
I don't think it was necessarily about moral turpitude, but I don't think it should be up for grabs