Hayward, CA, USA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Zacharoff
Member #

Service Branch
Army Sergeant
I'm trying to use the Mapbox map on my cellphone, but I can't read the labels. Can you guys create a feature to be able to make the labels bigger?

Reactions: OTH Overland

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I'm trying to use the Mapbox map on my cellphone, but I can't read the labels. Can you guys create a feature to be able to make the labels bigger?
Thank you for the suggestion! For a little more guidance, which labels are the big offenders? Thank you!

Reactions: OTH Overland

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Thank you for the suggestion! For a little more guidance, which labels are the big offenders? Thank you!
Always been a pet peeve of mine on all the mapping software, zoom in to be able to read a street name or other text feature or symbol and they stay the same size. I understand it is so you can see more detail in the map without having giant text, but would be nice to have a toggle in the corner somewhere that would all temporary increase of text size while zooming the revert back to normal in 30 seconds or so. Or pop up a window in window with enlarged text based on where you touch on the map.... avoid having to pull over and fight with the device

Reactions: WesternDirtRoads

WesternDirtRoads

Rank VI

Influencer I

Hayward, CA, USA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Zacharoff
Member #

Service Branch
Army Sergeant
Thank you for your response Michael. It'some of us are getting a little bit older and how are having trouble reading the labels on the maps such as street names