Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

We just returned from a run Errol to Pittsburg along the NEBDR and it was in full 'color'. This will be gone in a matter of days, so if you can.. do it now!

A route I like out of Berlin passing Success Pond is having a bridge replaced before Success Pond! There are work arounds this, but they start back in Berlin. Be aware of this if planning a run through here. You need specifics, PM me.

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
We just returned from a run Errol to Pittsburg along the NEBDR and it was in full 'color'. This will be gone in a matter of days, so if you can.. do it now!

A route I like out of Berlin passing Success Pond is having a bridge replaced before Success Pond! There are work arounds this, but they start back in Berlin. Be aware of this if planning a run through here. You need specifics, PM me.

Thank you!!

Reactions: TSO_NJ

RJ Howell

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Auburn, NH USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Howell
Member #

Timing is everything that far north! We caught it. WOW! Rear just south of Errol into Berlin will not be that far behind.

I met a group of Wheeler's out of NYC in the North Country and handed them the run south to Errol. There's an addition of this that proceeds south again out of Errol I have not done. This runs west of Rt16 and connects to Rt 16 at the Pontook Reservoir, then goes off again towards Milan. This is all part of the Hamster Run and they seemed to have put some good time into building it! I hoping for a report from these folks as they were excited to see the route.

Reactions: TSO_NJ