Fog Lights

• HTML tutorial

Derrek Bowen

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello all! I have a dilemma concerning fog lights. I have a 2013 Taco Nase 2 Door, 2 wheel drive 4 cylinder (yes, tiny, I know) and am looking for fog lights. Unfortunately I need some with the stock mounting pieces because there is no metal for me to drill into. Any suggestions on brands, types, or methods? I would prefer a halo/led combo. Thank you!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all! I have a dilemma concerning fog lights. I have a 2013 Taco Nase 2 Door, 2 wheel drive 4 cylinder (yes, tiny, I know) and am looking for fog lights. Unfortunately I need some with the stock mounting pieces because there is no metal for me to drill into. Any suggestions on brands, types, or methods? I would prefer a halo/led combo. Thank you!
Just a thought, you might want to put this in the Q&A Rig page probably will get lots of traction.

Doug Newton

Rank 0

Traveler I

I am afraid I cant help you select. I had OEM fogs on my last two vehicles but rarely use them. Just don't find then that useful. I would prefer a good set of driving lights.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
I am afraid I cant help you select. I had OEM fogs on my last two vehicles but rarely use them. Just don't find then that useful. I would prefer a good set of driving lights.
Prefer round style over the newer LED versions. Also the yellow or Amber lens for the front. The advantage is less bugs and less light flashing from oncoming drivers...HELLA 500's. Probably the best reason behind irritated oncoming drivers are the snow mist/fog glare reduction aspect.
This is also a by product of drivers becoming used to LED....OEM factory offerings.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
I replaced my OE fogs with BD Squadrons and the same option is available for the 13 Taco. Brackets included.