Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Who would be interested in a trip to Withlacoochee State Forest Citrus unit for a weekend of camping and exploring? I was just there this past weekend and it was loaded with wheeler clubs. Thinking about organizing a trip in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Nickzero

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Who would be interested in a trip to Withlacoochee State Forest Citrus unit for a weekend of camping and exploring? I was just there this past weekend and it was loaded with wheeler clubs. Thinking about organizing a trip in a couple of weeks.
Do it!!

Send me a message once you’ve created the Rally Point and I’ll put it on the Facebook group.

Booker

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Valrico FL
Member #

I might be up for a day of exploring. Unfortunately camping is out for a while, our dog isn't doing so well, she's 18, and sadly her camping days are over.

T_Polo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Applewood, Lakewood, CO, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Markham
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy (veteran)
I may be interested, it would depend on the weekend though. I'm planning a relaxed (no real wheeling involved) camping trip to Peter's Point Beach the weekend of the 25th. Keep me posted.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Ok, There are two camping grounds one is electric and water with showers and flush toilets. $25/night we would need to reserve sites or across the road primitive camping porta potty and central water well. $10/night. Holden mine campground

Last edited:

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Looking at Jan 25th weekend or February 1st weekend.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
I tried to set up a rally point and none of the functions work. I tried my iPad and desktop.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
CHANGE OF DATE: Due to Super Bowl weekend more people are in interested in weekend of February 8,9,&10

February 8,9,&10 start around 3:00 on Friday ending around 3 on Sunday. Primitive camping at Holder mine campground. Porta potty and central water will be available. the cost is $10.00 / night. Holder mine campground is located west of Inverness, Fl. Take hwy 44 to Pleasant Grove Rd head south to trail 10 head west to Holden mine camp ground. Primitive sites will be on south side of trail 10.

Last edited:

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
I tried to set up a rally point and none of the functions work. I tried my iPad and desktop.
I also just tried setting up a Rally Point and ran into issues. @Michael @Kent R please note that there was an issue in iOS as well

@Farmjeepwrangler coukd you explain exactly the steps you were doing so that we can get this data to the developers?

Babyruthless

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Florida
Is there a map/list of trails that you guys are gonna be riding on? I won’t be able to make down there that weekend but would love to get down there some day and check em out.