Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Anyone have any experience with the FLATED Truck Toppers? Looking for something I can use intermittently and this seems to fit the requirements, was curious if any real world experience is out there with these?

Bulldoug

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Canadian Rockies, 'Berta, Canada
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Broich
Friend has the topper and loves it, versatility of it. I just bought their air bed and find it great as well. Great option for bed setup and easy to deflated and put away on shelf till you need it again.

Db

Reactions: Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Friend has the topper and loves it, versatility of it. I just bought their air bed and find it great as well. Great option for bed setup and easy to deflated and put away on shelf till you need it again.

Db
Thank you for that! Yes, I saw the air bed also and may have to pick that up as another sleeping option! Thank you for the feedback!

dboy

Rank III

Traveler III

Oregon
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Jaquith
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7LDA
My boss has one. He said he got it when they were still kind of a startup. He loves it because it folds up to nothing.

Feels like a standup paddleboard, rock solid. They even make racks to haul stuff on top of them!

• Love

PNWJason

Rank I

Contributor II

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Polen
I have one. Love it. I put it on and off all by myself in about 20-30 mins. It stores in a 4'x4' bag in my garage. The only negative is security. The back window (not shown in my picture) just velcros to the top of the tailgate. The connection is poor and the velcro here is flimsy. Anyone walking by can see that they could easily open the window or reach their hand in. Otherwise, it's awesome! Highly recommend. IMG_0078.jpeg

• Love

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
I have one. Love it. I put it on and off all by myself in about 20-30 mins. It stores in a 4'x4' bag in my garage. The only negative is security. The back window (not shown in my picture) just velcros to the top of the tailgate. The connection is poor and the velcro here is flimsy. Anyone walking by can see that they could easily open the window or reach their hand in. Otherwise, it's awesome! Highly recommend. View attachment 275397
Thank you Jason for the feedback!