Investor

Traveler III

Norfolk, VA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Bailey
Member #

I’m meeting up with a group for the weekend. I’ve heard the area just got some snow yesterday, so we’ll see how many of the roughly 30 vehicles end up showing up.

IMG_3794.jpg

JersT4R

Rank V
Investor

Traveler III

Norfolk, VA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Bailey
Member #

We had a lot of fun, there were a few other groups around Meadow Knob and Flagpole Knob. Friday night we stayed past Skidmore Lake, on the left side there were two campsites and we found a trail on the right. It was a great spot that held 10 of us, a friend and I got there first so we took this space which had great overhead coverage.

View attachment 90910

Saturday we meet up with more people back at McDormans Grocery (support the local business owner) and then headed to Union Springs. I had some trouble on the trail but I connected with one of the guys meeting us that night and he got me a replacement CV Axle.
That night we camped at Meadow Knob and then headed to Flagpole Knob the next morning. Can’t pass up waking up to the views. There was a good amount of snow at Flagpole Knob, and I ended up with a flat front tire.

Overall the trip was a blast! I met a great group of new friends and enjoyed the conversation around the campfires and the amazing views from the trails.

IMG_3936.jpg
DSC_0007.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: TerryD