Elmira, OR, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Hannon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
haha I wish
Anyone need a set of fj80 seats? I replaced my front set with Scheel-Mann and am pulling the middle row bench in favor of an extended set of drawers. Brown Cloth seats out of a 1992 FJ80.

In Elmira Oregon

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
In the current Land Cruiser marketplace, those could bring $50k on Bring a Trailer!

USMCDocJ

Rank V

Traveler III

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Service Branch
Corpsman of Marines
Anyone need a set of fj80 seats? I replaced my front set with Scheel-Mann and am pulling the middle row bench in favor of an extended set of drawers. Brown Cloth seats out of a 1992 FJ80.

In Elmira Oregon

I was actually looking to replace my front seats in my '91 FJ80. I need gray but nothing seat covers can't fix. What kind of shape are they in? Mine are pretty destroyed which is why I want them replaced.

PNWFJ80

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Elmira, OR, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Hannon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
haha I wish

In Elmira Oregon

I was actually looking to replace my front seats in my '91 FJ80. I need gray but nothing seat covers can't fix. What kind of shape are they in? Mine are pretty destroyed which is why I want them replaced.

Attachments

PNWFJ80

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Elmira, OR, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Hannon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
haha I wish
Unfortunately I don't need the bench. Hopefully that's not a deal breaker. If it's not, best time?
I’ll be at work till I don’t know when (the joys of rural mail delivery)but I’ll leave them on the front porch and let my cousin know someone is stopping by to pick them up.